Thursday, January 21, 2010

Extreme Winter Sporting

Before the lovely winter break was over and we had to return to the hum-drum school life, we were able to get out in the great outdoors to enjoy some wild and crazy cross country skiing. We gathered up a whole crew of Badger Creek buddies to accompany us including J.P., Abby, Pam, and Megan & Jordan. We had to find somewhere free to go, so we ended up going down the Union Pacific Rail Trail in Park City. The scenery on the trail was amazing... considering we spent the majority of our time in the median of I-80.
It was my first time going, so it took a little getting used to. I was scared of tripping over myself and falling on my face, but luckily I avoided that embarrassment. Actually, by the end of our journey, I felt pretty comfortable and would recommend X-country skiing as a good cardiovascular exercise activity.

The Snow Angels... ahhhhh

We made it!

1 comment:

Sausha said...

Although the post was enjoyable, the complete snub of the Christensens and the Oregon Ducks' game rubbed me the wrong way. But, perhaps the Ducks' game was just too painful to mention.