Sunday, March 25, 2012

Temple Quarry with Cousins

Near the end of October, we took a stroll up Little Cottonwood to view the leaves. The Temple Quarry Trail had been shut down for about a year for maintenance, so it was nice to enjoy it again. Here is my brother, Blake, showing off his muscles by carrying his two children, Bentley and Ana. 
Ana, Jasmin, Bentley, and Blake
I just love autumn. The leaves are so brilliant. Being up the canyon to enjoy them made me so happy!
As usual, Cole is passed out. The gentle movement in the carrier eventually puts him to sleep.
After the hike, Cole and Bentley decide to show their cousinly affection. Nothing says "I love you" like an open-mouthed kiss!
Ana and Cole sitting on a rock, not kissing.
Grandma Keri and Cole.
I think I look rather mischevious in this picture. I probably said something sarcastic and witty that sent Cole into a laughing fit. He has quite a sophisticated sense of humor.
This is my favorite. . . picture and son.

No comments: