Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Reception at Le Jardin


Well, although this was probably the most expensive party of our lives, we both thoroughly enjoyed our reception. We had it at this greenhouse in Sandy, Utah called Le Jardin. The best part about the place is that almost all the decorations are already incorporated into the surroundings. Tif's step-mom Jenifer did a bang-up job with the other decorations and the food as well.
And, if you thought that the greenhouse was beautiful, you mustn't have stuck around long enough to see the bride, because compared to her, everything else seemed to dim in comparison. No, honestly, look at that picture. I am one lucky man.

Anyway, we both enjoyed our time there greeting friends and family, many of whom we hadn't seen for ages. Thanks to all of you who were able to make it out to celebrate with us. Hopefully you had as much fun as we did enjoying the superb food and exquisite cake.
The Cake--carrot, italian and chocolate, and oh... they were incredibly delicious





It was a happy, fun-filled night. We were glad we could have so many loved ones with us, especially our families who helped pull everything together to make it possible. Hopefully, I'm not overwhelming this post with pictures, but it's just so hard to choose which ones to put on that I just end up choosing a ton of different ones. So here's a just a last few of our favorites.

Will's Family

Tif's Family

The Maid of Honor, Alyssa, and the Best Man, Andrew

Grandma Lehmitz

That's my adorable little cousin, Heidi. Isn't she just a doll.

And then last, of course, they somehow managed to get a copy of my keys in order to trash the car. They even rigged up the electric system so that every time I hit the brakes, a little siren would go off. Luckily they were merciful and called me after a few minutes to let me know how to turn it off.







1 comment:

Dani said...

I wish I could have been there! You two look so happy and are such a great example. Thank you! It looks so beautiful and classy, I will have to get some tips when I finally find my partner in crime. P.S. You both are great writers!