Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall Decorating Skills

Since we've moved into our little apartment, I have developed this urge to "nest." One night, while Will was watching football, I decided to make fall floral arrangements. I made two as gifts to friends, but then I wanted one for myself as well.


I found an idea online, but mine turned out entirely different. The candle thing was supposed to be with real flowers, which probably aren't as susceptible to fire. Even though the candle isn't really practical, it adds a nice aroma. The arrangements were fun to make, and hopefully they will just increase in quality. Believe it or not, I have had no formal training in flower arranging. My stepmom, Jenifer, is really into that stuff, but I didn't show her my poor attempts because I am afraid of judgment.

2 comments:

Gretchen Alice said...

Tif, it's gorgeous! I think you've got a hidden talent in floral design. It really captures the spirit of autumn.

Jill said...

Way Cute Tif!!! How does one order such an arrangement? We need to see you guys sometime soon!