Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weddings Galore

Quick update, August was fraught with weddings (fraught in the most positive sense of the words of course). I especially enjoyed seeing my dear friend, Sammi, end up with her lover, Brady. Whitney and I helped out and threw a bridal shower for her. We had a grand time. Here are a couple pics from that.
Katie Julian, now Fronk married her long-time lover, Blake as well. Her reception was beautiful and it was so fun to catch up with old friends.

Then, of course, my Badger buddy and former running partner, Christine Street, married the man of her dreams, John. As it turns out, Will and John even served in the same mission, albeit years apart. That will help prevent awkward conversation between spouses. She looked beautiful in her wedding gown; a nice change from camping gear and running shorts. We would have loved to make it to the sealing too, but unfortunately I couldn't miss one of the first days of school in my new job.

Will and I were also able to make it to Jared Crossley''s wedding. His little bride turned out to be a the younger sister of one of my friends. (Sorry, no pictures) Besides good food, we enjoyed visiting with good company. Hip, hip, hoorah for marriage!

No comments: