Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Holiday Festivities

Will and I celebrated Christmas by kicking it off with a visit to Mom down in Provo on Thursday as well as Christmas Eve. We watched Elf and decorated sugar cookies. Then, we went to my dad's house for a gourmet meal prepared by master chef, Jenifer. We enjoyed crescent rolls, prime rib, couscous salad, spinach salad, broccoli, and a delicious drink. (It was pretty memorable if I can remember most of what we ate a month later.) We really enjoyed seeing the family. Justin and I are pictured above comparing our bellies. After dinner, Blake, Jasmine, Bentley, and Ana joined us for presents. We were all thoroughly spoiled.

 This is before we ate the amazing feast.
 Poor Bentley was teething and running a fever. Christmas day we celebrated with Will's family. We had fun opening presents, playing games, and competing in a Ping Pong tournament. To kick off the New Year, Will and I went hiking up Yellow Fork Canyon in the Oquirrh mountains. It was a nice stroll for a pregnant lady, and it was good to get outside and burn some of that rich holiday food off.
 Two belly shots in one post--I'm making up for all the other months.
 The snow was pretty packed down. I went snowshoeing two weeks before, but you didn't really need them. We went as far as we could on the trail before we started to really sink in.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Finally some belly pics! I've been waiting anxiously. You look great and I'm really excited for you!

Sausha said...

I love Bentley's mohawk! And I also love that your brother is willing to participate in the belly picture fun!

-Sausha