Monday, March 14, 2011

No Longer Inactive

Cole just passed his one month mark. Although becoming parents is quite a change, Will and I have loved almost every minute of it. (I can't say I love being peed on or spit up on or getting less sleep, but that all comes with the package.)
Cole and I decided to venture out to church on Sunday. Between feeding, diaper changing, and Cole peeing on me, it only took me an hour longer to get there, but we made it! I found this cute, little, striped dress shirt for Cole to wear with his newborn jeans. He is between stages right now--a little too long for some of the newborn clothes, but not quite big enough for the 0-3 months. We are trying to fatten him up. Cole was great at church. He slept through all the meetings and woke up to eat just as we were getting home. I really enjoyed going back to church after such a long stint of absences.

No comments: